We have been really busy the end of April through the last few weeks, but we have mangaged to fit in some fun. We have spent a lot of time in the garden and a lot is growing, we just need some more sun!
School is finally out so after my trip to Seattle for a grant trip, I will be able to finally relax with the family a bit (with a little bit of summer school at Whitworth too in July). We are looking forward to Bobby not having homework also so that he can get some projects finished up around here.
Grace's 2nd B-day. Mia loved the horses.
Found Mama's eye liner and made herself "pretty."
Funny way to sleep. She wants her "cozy" pjs, but then gets too hot.
I had to hide them in the closet now that the weather is getting warmer.
She had fun playing around in the grass at the Bocce Ball Tournament.
Mia came to watch our Wax Museum at school. She wanted to take pictures when I was taking pictures of the students. She loved watching them do their speeches, until she decided it was more fun to roll around on the floor.
Mia has been playing around with her blocks more. She took them all apart and put them into groups of colors all by herself. She was very proud, and this is how I found her when I came back into the room.
She got over the "I am going to scream at the top of my lungs anytime I get near a bath or shower" after about 10 days. The warm water had stung her scratch from the rose bush and she didn't want to feel that again. So glad she got over that one.
Along with so many others in Spokane - one of her favorite past times -The carrousel.
She wants her own white horse. We got to go on unlimited rides and have ice cream one evening thanks to Thrivent. She was in heaven.
Love this face. She looks so big.



No comments:
Post a Comment